My First Heartbeat

If you read this post then you can hear my heartbeat. You can see me smile and you can feel my tears. This is my realm. If you want to learn more about Hungary or if you're just interested in my feelings and my ideas about my environment then this is the place for you.

I'm a 17 years old secondary school student from a tiny country in Europe. I'm not the most popular person in my class but for me it's just normal. If I meet a bigger group of people from my age group then most of the time I'm lost. I always try to make connections but sometimes I have to realize that my relationship with people aren't as good as I thought it is. I won't say that I'm antisocial. I have my friends around me and they are more than happy to talk to my every time. Sometimes they are a bit younger than me but they still understand my thoughts and they are open-minded enough to start interesting discussions about the life in the 21th century.

In my free time I write stories and articles to my Hungarian website or I just make educational resources to help others learn. I always like to help because it makes me feel better. If I have a hard time and nobody asks for my help then I feel really lost because helping and teaching are the main points of my life. Sometimes I also create websites or computer programs if I have time and I also like to held presentations but if there are multiple tasks then the first thing to do is always helping others and other things related to teaching or education.

And a few words about my blog... You can see multiple pages at the top of my site. Most of them are just post categories. Under the Bookshelf tab you will find posts and reviews about books. The Watchtover link is the place where you can discover my country. Under Novels you will see my latest short stories in English and under Drops you can read my opinion, my ideas, and my thoughts. The Gallery tab is the place where you can find photos about me and my home country and the About section is where you can find the basic information about me.

If you have any questions then feel free to write a comment below. I always try to react as fast as possible. And if you are interested in my work then don't forget to visit me again later! I'll be here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment